Monday, December 20, 2010

Line-up Announced for Toronto Silent Film Festival


As lover of silent film--and a Torontonian--I'm pleased as punch to post this. The Toronto Silent Film Festival, running March 30th to April 7th, 2011, will offer a banquet of brilliant crowd-pleasers, along with some rarities you've likely never seen, nor even heard of. And as one of the Festival's programmers, I can personally vouch for the professionalism and commitment of all those involved. The TSFF full programme is HERE.

"See you in the Spring!"





3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful lineup...I'd be willing to make the trip up from Rochester to attend even a day or two. I needed an excuse to head up to Toronto anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rochester's another great town for silent film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be really cool to check out, too bad I'm not in Canada :p

    ReplyDelete