Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Twitter


Yeah, yeah... I'm the latest convert to the ultimate spawn of the very attention-deficit disorder that probably killed silent film in the first place. But it's fun.

Check out http://twitter.com/SilentVolume for my latest thoughts on silent film and frankly, whatever else. I'll be considering this my personal, as well as blog-ersonal, place-of-tweets, and I do think about things besides silent film, once and a while. If forced. Like, other kinds of movie. Even ones in colour. Yeah, yeah.

Also, I'm hoping to devote a few moments over the next few days to rewriting/updating some of my earliest Film of the Week posts. Writing this blog has caused my review style to evolve somewhat (hopefully for the better). Life is a journey, as they say. Or tweet. Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment